Specializing in pediatrics, Dr. Raymond Miranda, MD MD, DC is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. He currently treats patients in Fresno, California and San diego, California. Dr. Miranda ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1987
University of California 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of California At San Francisco 1990
Dr. Raymond Miranda M.D.'s Practice location
Fresno, CA 93720Get Direction
Dr. Raymond Miranda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miranda
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Enas Farouk Attia MD1515 E. Alluvial Ave. Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Malik Nasir Baz M.D.7471 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Brian D. Guthrie MD2071 Herndon Ave Clovis CA 93611
- Amy Evans Other275 W Herndon Ave Clovis CA 93612
- Dr. Brad Sumrell M.D.275 W Herndon Ave Clovis CA 93612
- Dr. Scott Gilbert Newbold D.O.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636