Dr. Philip Lopresti is a general surgeon practicing in Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Lopresti specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Lopresti provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1990
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1990
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Cooper Hosp/Univ Med Ctr, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; New York Methodist Hosp, General Surgery
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University Hospital Program
Dr. Philip John Lopresti DO's Practice location
Forest Hills, NY 11375Get Direction
Dr. Philip John Lopresti DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lopresti
Horrible staff, unethical and unprofessional doctor.
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Maheshwaran SivarajahDEPARTMENT OF SURGERY BRONX NY 10457
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.150 55th Street Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Valery V.L. Dronsky M.D.122 E 76th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Richard Yackshaw Greco D.O.30 PROSPECT AVE HACKENSACK NJ 07601
- Dr. David Shokrian MD9 Sinclair Dr Great Neck NY 11024
- Dr. Matthew E Spotnitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467