Dr. Pamela Shultz is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Shakopee, MN. Dr. Shultz evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Effect of amlodipine on mesangial cell proliferation and protein synthesis.
- Endogenously synthesized nitric oxide prevents endotoxin-induced glomerular thrombosis.
- An emerging role for endothelin in renal disease.
- Effects of tertatolol on glomerular mesangial cells.
- Inhibition of human mesangial cell proliferation by calcium channel blockers.
- Synthesis and action of nitric oxide in rat glomerular mesangial cells.
- The glomerular mesangium: role in initiation and progression of renal injury.
- Role of endothelium-derived relaxing factor in regulation of vascular tone and
- Mitogenic signals for thrombin in mesangial cells: regulation of phospholipase C and PDGF genes.
- Effects of antihypertensive agents on endothelium-dependent and endothelium-independent relaxations.
- Mesangial cells express PDGF mRNAs and proliferate in response to PDGF.
- Abnormal renal hemodynamic response to reduced renal perfusion pressure in diabetic rats: role of NO.
- Endogenous nitric oxide synthesis determines sensitivity to the pressor effect of salt.
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase mRNA and activity in glomerular mesangial cells.
- Renal hemodynamic effects of dietary protein in the rat: role of nitric oxide.
Dr. Pamela Jo Shultz MD's Practice location
Shakopee, MN 55379Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55104Get Direction
Dr. Pamela Jo Shultz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Dr. Ashwin George M.D2428 East 117th Street Burnsville Minnesota 55337
- Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD914 S 8th St Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Charles P Reznikoff MD807 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Jeffery Carl Morgan MD6200 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. David A Frenz MD825 NICOLLET MALL MINNEAPOLIS MN 55402
- Dr. Jerome E Schulz MD11505 36th Ave N Minneapolis MN 55441