Dr. Gary Stephens, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include cardiothoracic surgery, surgery, and vascular surgery and he currently sees patients in Brooklyn, New York, ...
Education and Training
Gandhi Med Coll, Bhopal Univ, Bhopal, Mp, India 1990
Gandi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences 1990
Osmania Medical College 1989
Gandhi Medical College 1990
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- Brooklyn Hospital Center-Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Gary Stephens MD's Practice location
Dr. Gary Stephens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stephens
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Lateef Olakunle Giwa MD13124 Rockaway Blvd South Ozone Park NY 11420
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD111 East 210th Street Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563
- Mr. Elie Elmann MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Paul J.P. Bolanowski105 Denman Road Cramford New Jersey 7016