Dr. Cherie Lechner-lunato is a Chiropractor practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Lechner-lunato specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lechner-lunato seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Cherie Anne Lechner-lunato DC's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60610Get Direction
Novelty, OH 44072Get Direction
Dr. Cherie Anne Lechner-lunato DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. John R Zrelak D.C.414 N Orleans St Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Francoise Martin D.C.1137 N State St Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Aaron Alan Malavolti D.C.21 W. Elm St. Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Amelia Case D.C.8 W Chestnut St Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. William Cawley DC720 N Larrabee St Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Brian Joseph Jacoby D.C.1360 N Sandburg Ter Chicago IL 60610