Dr. Amita Singh practices Pulmonology in Jacksonville, FL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Singh manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Amita Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32209Get Direction
SALISBURY, MD 21801Get Direction
Dr. Amita Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pneumonia: The Signs and Symptoms
You may be a patient concerned about the symptoms of pneumonia or you may have a friend or relative with symptoms suggestive of pneumonia. There are no universal symptoms that apply to every individual. The symptoms will vary from person to person and depend on the specific situation of each and...
- Causes of Lung Nodules
What are lung nodules?Lung nodules are spots present on the lung. These spots are usually around 1.5 inches or three centimeters in diameter. Lung nodules seen on imaging tests are often called as coin lesions. If a lung X-ray shows spots that are more than three centimeters, it is regarded as a...
- What is Acute Bronchitis?
What is Bronchitis?We often run under weather catching a flu or a cold that stays on for a couple of days to weeks, after which we normally get back to normal. However, sometimes even a small infection of cold or flu, could turn into a bronchitis infection causing much disturbance to your normal...
- Helping a Child with Cystic Fibrosis Find Hope
Cystic fibrosis is a serious and debilitating illness that is lifelong, affecting people often from infancy. What some people may not realize is how difficult it may be for children to understand what is happening to their body.Most small children with the disease have gone through more difficult...
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- FDA Approves Orkambi to Treat Young Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Orkambi is an oral drug developed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in certain patient groups. It is the second drug to be approved for use in patients with CF, after Kalydeco. ...
- Dr. Phillip B Aguila MD425 North Lee St Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Amit K Chakravarty MD8075 Gate Pkwy W Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Luis Fernando Laos MD1893 Kingsley Ave Orange Park FL 32073
- Dr. Jorge Mauricio-stibich Pascual MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Joseph Kaplan MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Paul Andrew Coley M.D.1842 Hickman Rd Jacksonville FL 32216