Dr. Anne Simon is an audiologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Simon evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Simon takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- The lack of NF-kappa B transactivation and PKC epsilon expression in CD4(+)CD8(+) thymocytes correlates with negative selection.
- Tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand in T cell development: sensitivity of human thymocytes.
- Suicide determines self.
- Positive and negative influences of regulatory T cells on tumour immunity.
- Depletion of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells enhances natural killer T cell-mediated anti-tumour immunity in a murine mammary breast cancer model.
- Loss of autophagy in erythroid cells leads to defective removal of mitochondria and severe anemia in vivo.
- Current questions and possible controversies in autophagy.
- Non-canonical autophagy LAPs lupus.
- New roles for autophagy and spermidine in T cells.
- Divergent T-cell cytokine patterns in inflammatory arthritis.
- In situ localization of HLA class I mRNA in human testis.
- Analysis of cytokine profiles in synovial T cell clones from chlamydial reactive arthritis patients: predominance of the Th1 subset.
- Two signaling pathways can lead to Fas ligand expression in CD8+ cytotoxic T lymphocyte clones.
- Developmental control of antigen-induced thymic transcription factors.
- Interferon-regulatory factors during development of CD4 and CD8 thymocytes.
- Consequences of intrathymic TCR engagement by partial agonist on selection events and peripheral T cell activation program.
Mrs. Anne Kristin Simon M.S.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
LEWISTON, ID 83501Get Direction
Mrs. Anne Kristin Simon M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Muscular Dystrophy Patient's Sweet Proposal to Girlfriend of Two Years
Michelle Henderson received a marriage proposal in an exceptional way and to a unique man. She dated Val Vera for two years and things were going great, and when they moved toward the Courthouse in the Square on a date, she had no idea that something special was about to happen. ...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Tracy Marie Volkman M.S., CCC-A151 N Sunrise Ave Roseville CA 95661
- Mrs. Karen Lee Weiss M.A.7300 Wyndham Dr Sacramento CA 95823
- Mrs. Jennifer Lynn Dammen M.S.1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Carole Mayer PH.D.455 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Sandra Elizabeth Rayner AUD, CCC-A1101 Health Professions Building Mount Pleasant MI 48859
- Mr. Robert Alan Spacagna Other7300 Wyndham Dr Sacramento CA 95823