Dr. James John Murtagh MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine4355 Ferguson Dr Cincinnati OH, 45245
Dr. James Murtagh practices Sleep Medicine in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Murtagh studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Dr. James John Murtagh MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45245Get Direction
Alpharetta, GA 30005Get Direction
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- Complications of Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when the throat muscles intermittently relax, blocking your airway during sleep. An obvious indication of obstructive sleep apnea is snoring. The chronic condition interrupts breathing when you sleep. There are terrible impacts that sleep apnea has on your daily life...
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- Narcolepsy: Causes and Symptoms
Narcolepsy refers to a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during day time. It is a neurological disorder that affect the normal sleep-wake cycle. People with this condition tend to have sudden episodes of sleep that may affect during any time of the day. This disorder can affect...
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Home Sleep Apnea Testing
A common disorder that causes patients to stop breathing while sleeping is known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This happens when the upper airway becomes blocked, resulting in temporary impairment of airflow during sleep. There are millions of recorded cases of OSA, however, many remain...
- Dr. Bruce Corser MD5240 East Galbraith Road Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Bashar Brijawi MD3645 Stonecreek Blvd Cincinnati OH 45251
- Dr. Sunil K Dama M.D.2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Essam Ansari M.D.2915 Clifton Ave Cincinnati OH 45220
- Dr. Kenneth R. Casey MD271 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati OH 45267
- Dr. Patricia Miles M.D.4900 Houston Rd Florence KY 41042