Mr. Sadiq Mandilawi MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1234 Foothill Blvd La Verne CA, 91750
Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi practices Endocrinology in La Verne, CA. Dr. Mandilawi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Mandilawi examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Hosp Of St Raphael, Internal Medicine; Hosp Of St Raphael, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Sadiq Mandilawi MD's Practice location
La Verne, CA 91750Get Direction
Mr. Sadiq Mandilawi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mandilawi
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- "Dining With Diabetes" Reaches Penn State With its Online Course
Patients newly-diagnosed with diabetes may have a difficult time adjusting to a new lifestyle of constantly managing the disease and eliminating certain foods from their diet. Especially when they knew nothing about the disease before.The ‘Dining With Diabetes’ program was created for newly...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- Weight Loss Is Key To Reversing Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is characterized by the pancreas not making enough insulin to regulate blood sugar levels. Previously, the medical community and patients believed that a pancreas that did not work properly lasted for life, but this is not the case. New studies have found that weight loss can treat...
- Dr. Michael W Lin MD207 S Santa Anita Ave San Gabriel CA 91776
- Dr. Serhat Aytug M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. John Gilbert M.D.433 W Bastanchury Rd Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Rubina Aqeel M.D.1183 E Foothill Blvd Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Nilem Patel M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Karen Kartun M.D.9985 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335