Dr. James Allen Katancik DDS, PHD
Periodontist | Periodontics3 Grogans Park Dr Suite 103 Spring TX, 77380
Dr. James Katancik practices Periodontics in Spring, TX. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Katancik has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Katancik provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- Interleukin 8, neutrophil-activating peptide-2 and GRO-alpha bind to and elicit cell activation via specific and different amino acid residues of CXCR2.
- Oral bisphosphonates: early endosseous dental implant success and crestal bone changes. A retrospective study.
- Accuracy and Reproducibility of Radiographic Images for Assessing Crestal Bone Height of Implants Using the Precision Implant X-ray Locator (PIXRL) Device.
Dr. James Allen Katancik DDS, PHD's Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97201Get Direction
Dr. James Allen Katancik DDS, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- How One Woman Used Her Birthday to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
On September 10, 2017 the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope took place at Royal Roads University in Colwood, England. One woman made it her mission to gain support for the cause on her birthday. Kathleen Ward of Victoria shared her own personal story in the hopes that she would get more residents...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Miles Alexander Mason D.D.S., M.S.D1001 Medical Plaza Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Kip W Saunders D.D.S., M.S.3 Grogans Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Morgan Colby Ferguson D.M.D., M.S.8850 Six Pines The Woodlands TX 77380
- Jessica Maria Baez D.D.S.25300 Borough Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Michael S Dwyer B.A D.D.S M.S1001 Medical Plaza Dr Spring TX 77380