Dr. Dexter C Sereda M.D.
Surgeon601 N Flamingo Rd Suite 211 Pembroke Pines FL, 33028
Dr. Dexter Sereda is a general surgeon practicing in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Sereda specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Sereda provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
Dr. Dexter C Sereda M.D.'s Practice location
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028Get Direction
PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33024Get Direction
Dr. Dexter C Sereda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sereda
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- Dr. Abel Enrique Bello M.D.201 NW 70th Avenue, Plantation FL 33317
- Dr. Christopher M. Kinnard M.D.7748 SW 60th Place Gainesville Florida 32608
- Dr. Leon Egozi MD4308 Alton Road Miami Beach Florida 33140
- Dr. Ernesto V Torres MD3661 S Miami Ave Miami FL 33133
- Dr. Melissa R. Gianos MD2950 CLEVELAND CLINIC BLVD WESTON FL 33331
- Dr. Juan Sven aage Wester M.D.5015 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood FL 33021