James L Rore DDS
Dentist | General Practice4255 Pacific Ave. Ste#12 Stockton CA, 95207
Dr. James L. Rore is a Family Dentist serving the Stockton area for more than 25 years. Dr. Rore is experienced in Dentures, Dental Implants and Wisdom Teeth Extractions. He is a professional member of ...
Education and Training
University of the Pacific B.S. in Biology 1982
University of the Pacific Dental School in San Francisco D.D.S. 1985
- Patients' Choice Award 2012 Patients' Choice
- Dental Exams And Cleaning
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Digital Dental X-rays
- Periodontal Scaling And Root Planning
- Flouride Treatments
- Sinus Augmentation
- Dental Anxiety And Fear
- Root Canal Treatment
- Soft Tissue Grafting
- Braces / Orthodontics
- Porcelain Crowns (caps)
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Composite Fillings
- Gold Crown Restoration
- Inlays/onlays Restoration
- Dental Implants
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Bone Grafting
- Cracked Tooth
- Tooth Whitening
- Sedation Dentistry And Laughing Gas (nitrous Oxide)
- Board Certified American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Professional Member American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member California Dental Association
- Professional Member San Joaquin Dental Association
- University of the Pacific Dental School Implant Dentistry
James L Rore DDS's Practice location
James L Rore DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rore
- Stephanie g.
Warm, friendly and caring Dr. and staff!.
- Justin k.
always a wonderful time even when you have to get a root canal.
- Steve c.
good dentist .always friendly and eager to help .
- Dawn m.
Amazing dentist and office staff. .
- Anne m.
July 6, 2016 New crown .
- B. d.
Thank you for the professionalism! I have 5 kids with oldest being 7. Thank you for your patience and making them feel safe and secure. .
- John l.
- Barnard c.
One Great Dentist!.
- Patricia f.
Friendly knowledgeable accommadating staff .
- Mendenhall p.
- Astrid g.
I'm coming here for over 20 years, Dr Rore is very professional .
- Jaime s.
Excellent dentist and superb staff!.
- Lenard c.
- Serpico l.
Dr. Rore and staff are awesome.
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Schubert Lynn Sapian2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Grand Prairie TX 75052
- Eunji Park DDS2288 Daniels St Manteca CA 95337
- Dr. Vimala D Vontela D.D.S.527 E Center St Manteca CA 95336
- Dr. Darin K Nakamura D.D.S.3485 Brookside Rd Stockton CA 95219
- Dr. Fawaz A Habib DDS1837 W 11th St Tracy CA 95376
- Tamara L. Clauson DDS1101 W Tokay St Lodi CA 95240