Dr. Fauzia Khalid Butt MD
Surgeon2500 N State St Department Of Surger Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Fauzia Butt is a general surgeon practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Butt specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Butt provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Ny Medical College, General Surgery
Dr. Fauzia Khalid Butt MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
SYRACUSE, NY 12310Get Direction
Dr. Fauzia Khalid Butt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Butt
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Dr. Clinton Wood Collins MD2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Leon N Sykes M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Zachary Kriete Baldwin M.D.971 LAKELAND DR STE 1250 JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Richard Keith Johnson MD971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Michael Thomas Friel M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Curtis G. Tribble M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216