Dr. Carla Casulo is an oncologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Casulo specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Casulo manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 2004
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 2011
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology- 2011
- A Study of Duvelisib in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma (PTCL)
- Pembrolizumab and Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
- The Lymphoma Epidemiology of Outcomes (LEO) Cohort Study
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combined With AVD Chemotherapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Early Stage, Unfavorable Risk Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- MemberAMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS
Dr. Carla Casulo M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Waterbury, CT 06708Get Direction
Dr. Carla Casulo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- BRCA Gene Risk Status Identified for Ovarian Cancer
It is well-known in the medical community that a specific genetic mutation can increase your risk of getting ovarian cancer and breast cancer. These genes are commonly known as BRCA1 and BRCA 2.While it is more likely that you’ll get ovarian cancer if you happen to have this genetic abnormality,...
- Speaking with Your Doctor about Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
The best course of action to beat any cancer is to be as informed, proactive, and honest with your professional cancer care team as you can. They will all be more than willing to answer any questions you might have, but will be able to help you the most when you have done some of the research on...
- The Effect of Insurance on Breast Cancer
Early diagnosis is incredibly important in determining the chance of survival that someone with breast cancer will have. Screening and detection methods for breast cancer have made leaps and bounds over the years, but only for those people who have access to regular screening. Insurance plays a huge...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- Dr. Paul Michael Barr MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Erika E. Ramsdale M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Jason Harold Mendler MD, PHD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Peter W Bushunow M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Julia L. Smith M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Ammar Alzoubi MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109