Dr. Denise L Sullivan MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Denise Sullivan practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Fort Worth, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Sullivan treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 2003
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Member Cook Children's Physician Network
- Cincinnati Children's Medical Center (Pediatric Anesthesiology)
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center-Pediatrics
Dr. Denise L Sullivan MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- What is Aspiration Pneumonia?
What is Aspiration Pneumonia?Aspiration pneumonia is a condition that is characterized by inflammation or swelling of the bronchial tubes. This disease comes occurs when inhaling gastric or oral contents. This type of pneumonia is not common and contraction is rare.The major cause of aspiration...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Peptic Ulcers?
Peptic ulcers refer to the sores present in the lining of stomach, esophagus, and small intestine. In the small intestine, the sores are often present in the upper part, called the duodenum. Peptic ulcers in the stomach are known as gastric ulcers, while those present in the esophagus are known as...
- What Causes Wrist Pain?
Wrist pain is a common complaint caused by a number of factors that result from injuries or diseases. Identifying the underlying cause is crucial in the management of pain, as treatment depends on the root cause and severity of the condition. Wrist pain may range from a dull ache to a sharp,...
- Is There Ever Enough Ovarian Cancer Research?
Recently, there has been much progress made in research of gynecological cancers. Many report that this period has been exceptionally productive in the field. However, despite how positive this is, many with gynecological cancers are upset that clinical trials are becoming decreasingly available, as...
- Dr. Jeffrey R Zavaleta MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Christopher M Mann MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Napoleon Burt MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Juan Pablo Grimaldos M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Bryan M Harris MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104