Dr. Duck Lim MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology10700 Balboa Blvd Granada Hills CA, 91344
Dr. Duck Lim is a gastroenterologist practicing in Granada Hills, CA. Dr. Lim specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Lim performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Kyunghee Univ, Coll of Med, Dong-Dae-Moonka, Seoul, So Korea 1974
Kyunghee University / College of Medicine 1974
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1974
Kyung Hee University College of Medicine 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Hives (urticaria)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
- Metropolitan Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Edward Hines Jr Va Hosp, Internal Medicine; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Kyung Hee U
- New York Medical College at Metropolitan Hospital Center Program
Dr. Duck Lim MD's Practice location
Granada Hills, CA 91344Get Direction
Dr. Duck Lim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lim
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- Pancreatic Cancer: Where is the Pancreas Located in the Body?
Pancreatic Cancer: Where is the Pancreas Located in the Body?Pancreatic cancer is likely to develop when the cells present in the pancreas multiply uncontrollably forming a cell mass. Do you want to know what is Pancreas? Do you want to know its functions? Do you want to know how it helps your body?...
- High Prevalence of Celiac Disease in North India
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately one in ten people in north India...
- Dr. Calin S. Arimie MD7320 Woodlake Avenue Los Angeles California 91307
- Dr. Jeffrey H. Sherman MD8631 West 3rd Street Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Said Rahban MD6333 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Ian Renner5901 W. Olympic Blvd Los Angeles California 90036
- Dr. Emeran A Mayer MD100 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles California 90095
- Dr. Nicholas Karyotakis MD2080 Century Park East Los Angeles CA 90067