Dr. Pallavi Gopal is a pathologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Gopal is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Gopal can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Gopal may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2009
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Pax6-/- mice have a cell nonautonomous defect in nonradial interneuron migration.
- Leading process branch instability in Lis1+/- nonradially migrating interneurons.
- The variable presentations of anaplastic spindle cell squamous carcinoma associated with tall cell variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma.
- Advanced neuroimaging findings of pseudotumoral hemicerebellitis in an elderly male requiring surgical decompression.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-linked mutations increase the viscosity of liquid-like TDP-43 RNP granules in neurons.
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Pallavi Padmapriya Gopal MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510Get Direction
Dr. Pallavi Padmapriya Gopal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Andras Schaffer MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Suganthi Soundararajan MD245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Juan P. Palazzo M.D.1020 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Edina Grujic M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Scott Earle Bourne M.D.3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Bruce Sachais MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104