Dr. Pallavi Padmapriya Gopal MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology3400 Spruce St One Maloney Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Pallavi Gopal is a pathologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Gopal is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Gopal can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Gopal may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2009
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pax6-/- mice have a cell nonautonomous defect in nonradial interneuron migration.
- Leading process branch instability in Lis1+/- nonradially migrating interneurons.
- The variable presentations of anaplastic spindle cell squamous carcinoma associated with tall cell variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma.
- Advanced neuroimaging findings of pseudotumoral hemicerebellitis in an elderly male requiring surgical decompression.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-linked mutations increase the viscosity of liquid-like TDP-43 RNP granules in neurons.
Dr. Pallavi Padmapriya Gopal MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510Get Direction
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Dr. Dipti Anand MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Y. Lynn Wang M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Christopher Gault M.D.3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Bruce Sachais MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Mrs. Maryam Bakhtar MD900 Business Center Drive Horsham PA 19044
- Dr. Douglas Brian Flieder M.D.333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia PA 19111