Mr. Robert Stephen Geiger MD
Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine4302 Allen Rd Suite 300 Stow OH, 44224
Dr. Robert Geiger practices Pain Medicine in Stow, OH. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Geiger serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1980
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1980
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Survival of the perfused cat's brain in the absence of glucose.
- In vitro studies on the growth properties of brain cortex cells of adult individuals.
- Subcultures of adult mammalian brain cortex in vitro.
- Effect of adrenaline on neurofibril formation in adult mammalian cortical neurones in tissue culture.
- Effects of LSD-25, serotonin and sera from schizophrenic patients on adult mammalian brain cultures.
- THE BEHAVIOR OF ADULT MAMMALIAN BRAIN CELLS IN CULTURE.
Mr. Robert Stephen Geiger MD's Practice location
Stow, OH 44224Get Direction
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Whether you use a one hitter weed pipe, roll up a joint, or take a hit from a bong, you may experience dizziness and a sense of paranoia.Many people are under the...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Dr. Samer Narouze M.D.3913 Darrow Road Stow OH 44224
- Dr. Adam Hedaya MD25501 Chagrin Blvd Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Tony Ghassan Lababidi D.O.3535 S SMITH RD FAIRLAWN OH 44333
- Dr. Mohan Y. Kareti M.D.805 E WASHINGTON ST STE 120 MEDINA OH 44256
- Dr. Nosson S Goldfarb MD6001 COCHRAN RD SOLON OH 44139
- Dr. Miguel Adan De la garza MDCleveland Clinic Pain Management Cleveland OH 44195