Dr. John Grzybowski is a pathologist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Grzybowski is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Grzybowski can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Grzybowski may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1969
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1969
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Advocate Il Masonic Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Advocate Il Masonic Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Advocate Christ Medical Center Program
Dr. John Maurice Grzybowski MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. John Maurice Grzybowski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Dale F. Andres DO1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Larry Joseph Heller MD1212 Pleasant Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Richard Kent Scupham MD1212 Pleasant Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Gregory Alan Schmunk M.D.1914 Carpenter Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Michael Matthews Baldwin MD1212 Pleasant Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Kathleen Kelley Hansen MD1212 Pleasant # Ll3 Des Moines IA 50309