Dr. Tatiana Filina is a pediatrician practicing in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Filina is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Filina diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Filina can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Tatiana K Filina MD's Practice location
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Tatiana K Filina MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208
- Dr. Martin L. Cohen M.D.261 James Street Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Amy A. John776 Amboy Avenue Edison New Jersey 08837
- Mrs. Lata R Shah MD FAAP1804 Oaktree Road Edison New Jersey 08820
- Dr. Joann Alfonzo M.D.410 Brighton Avenue Spring Lake New Jersey 7762
- Dr. Rose M. Merola MD150 New Providence Road Mountainside New Jersey 7092