Dr. Qianna Armstrong is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Warner Robins, GA. Dr. Armstrong provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Armstrong discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Qianna Armstrong's Practice location
Warner Robins, GA 31098Get Direction
Qianna Armstrong's reviewsWrite Review
- Dietary Needs for Lupus Patients
Commonly Shared Health Needs for Lupus PatientsThe commonly cited trinity of health advice for the general population (1) eat balanced foods, (2) sleep eight hours every night, and (3) exercise regularly, pertains not only to the average individual but also to patients with Lupus. Dietary...
- Judas Priest’s Glenn Tipton Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
Glenn Tipton, who is 70 years old and the infamous lead guitarist of Judas Priest, was diagnosed earlier this year with Parkinson’s disease. This diagnosis has prompted him to step down from the band's oncoming tour, because of how limited he would be in his performance.Glenn Tipton, born October...
- A Nurse's Guide on How to Handle Patients
Being a nurse is not as easy as some people might assume. It requires tons of patience and advanced knowledge on healthcare since there is no room for mistakes when you are dealing with people's lives. Whether you are an aspiring or a seasoned nurse, you can rarely fully get used to dealing with...
- For Fibromyalgia Patients, Laughter and Yoga May Help
Laughter and AnatomyCommonly, we all know that laughter is a response to humor and not humor itself. When you hear a joke or watch funny videos, your brain signals your body to respond physiologically through laughter. As this happens, laughter comes out as two parts known as gestures and sound....
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Finding Fibromyalgia-Friendly Work
Finding a job that doesn’t exacerbate a person's fibromyalgia syndrome symptoms is a very real challenge that over 12 million people between ages 18 and 60 in the United States have. Everyone deserves to find a job that leaves them, or at least their bank accounts, fulfilled without having to...
- Salvatore Pelligra Other655 7th St Warner Robins GA 31098
- Dr. Joseph Benson Anderson MD655 7TH ST BLDG 700700-A ROBINS AFB GA 31098
- Dr. Jason K Lowe D.O.655 7th St Warner Robins GA 31098
- Dr. Everett Leland Perry M.D.655 7th St Warner Robins GA 31098
- Dr. William Parham Thornton M.D.655 7th St Warner Robins GA 31098