Dr. Terry Fagan practices Pulmonology in Wilkes Barre, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Fagan manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Terry J Fagan MD's Practice location
Wilkes Barre, PA 18711Get Direction
Dr. Terry J Fagan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atelectasis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Atelectasis is not a household name and many people would probably freak out and be confused if they are told that they have it. You are probably wondering what it means and what its causes are.To define atelectasis, we can say that it is a medical condition where a portion or all of your lungs...
- Benzonatate Uses and Side Effects
Generic Name: Benzonatate...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- How to Plan for Traveling with Your Cystic Fibrosis Treatments
Every now and then, everyone needs to take a break. In fact, taking a vacation may be just what the doctor ordered. Planning is necessary for any individual who wishes to travel; however, if you have cystic fibrosis, there are a few extra things that you need to plan for. Travel insurance, enough...
- How Cystic Fibrosis Progresses in Patients
CF is an inherited disease that progresses throughout a patient’s life. Progression can occur when the thick and sticky mucus that accumulates within the body triggers inflammation and scarring in multiple different organs, thus leading to permanent damage. Unfortunately, many CF symptoms and...
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough in Left Ventricular Cardiac Disturbances
Cystic fibrosis may be one of the most common autosomal recessive lethal diseases, but there remains much that is unknown about it. It has been established that the disease causes chronic pulmonary disease and is also capable of leading to cor pulmonale with right ventricular dysfunction, but it was...
- Dr. Nat Elliot Levinson M.D.435 Scranton Carbondale Hwy Scranton PA 18508
- Dr. Emily E Grum MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Mr. Joseph W Stepanitis DO480 Pierce St Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Pius Ochieng M.D.700 High St Williamsport PA 17701
- Dr. Srinivasarao Ramakrishna MD517 Ash Street Scranton PA 18509
- Dr. Fariba Modares M.D.389 Wyoming Ave Wyoming PA 18644