Dr. Sarasa Kumar M.D.
Pediatrician13768 Roswell Ave Suite 205 Chino CA, 91710
Dr. Sarasa Kumar is a pediatrician practicing in Chino, CA. Dr. Kumar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kumar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kumar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Madurai Med Coll- Madurai Univ- Madurai- Tn- India 1979
Tirunelveli Medical College 1979
Madurai Medical College 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Athlete's Foot
Dr. Sarasa Kumar M.D.'s Practice location
Chino, CA 91710Get Direction
Dr. Sarasa Kumar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumar
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D.7101 Magnolia Avenue Riverside California 92504
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 GROVE AVE RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 91730
- Dr. Crispina Ancheta Chen MD10802 Ramona Boulevard El Monte California 91731
- Dr. Saima Khan MD7777 Milliken Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Christina Schwindt M.D.Uci Medical Center Orange CA 92868