Dr. Jeanelle Denise Brown MD
Anesthesiologist2401 W University Ave Muncie IN, 47303
Dr. Jeanelle Brown is an anesthesiologist practicing in Muncie, IN. Dr. Brown ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Brown also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Jeanelle Denise Brown MD's Practice location
Muncie, IN 47303Get Direction
ABERDEEN, SD 57401Get Direction
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- Leptomeningeal Disease: When Breast Cancer Metastasize to the Brain
Introduction When breast cancer cells spread to the brain, it is called as brain metastases or secondary breast cancer. It is also known as metastatic breast cancer, advanced breast cancer, secondary or stage four breast cancer, or secondary tumor. When cancer cells reach the brain, it cannot be...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Mr. Juan Carlos Vargas M.D.2401 W University Ave Muncie IN 47303
- Dr. Matthew Q Shaw MD2015 JACKSON ST ANDERSON IN 46016
- Dr. Neal E Coleman MD3570 N BRIARWOOD LN MUNCIE IN 47304
- Dr. James P Treadway MD7301 W Augusta Blvd Yorktown IN 47396
- Dr. Andrew James Crook M.D.2401 W University Ave Muncie IN 47303
- Dr. Brian Nicholas Egan M.D.2401 W University Ave Muncie IN 47303