Dr. Nancy Nan szu Sun MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology40 Crossways Park Drive Woodbury NY, 11797
Dr. Nancy Sun is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Sun specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1989
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Molecular cloning, chromosomal organization, and functional characterization of a sodium-dicarboxylate cotransporter from mouse kidney.
- Pyridylthiazole-based ureas as inhibitors of Rho associated protein kinases (ROCK1 and 2).
- [Mechanism of angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 overexpression improving collagen synthesis in lung].
- [Role of Yes-associated protein 1 in angiotensinⅡ-induced pulmonary fibrosis in rats].
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Multiple Myeloma
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Hematology-Internal Medicine; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Medical Oncology; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Internal Medicine
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Nancy Nan szu Sun MD's Practice location
Woodbury, NY 11797Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Nan szu Sun MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sun
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Dr. Joseph H Pipala MD40 CROSSWAYS PARK DR WOODBURY NY 11797
- Dr. Bruce Kappel MD40 Crossways Park Dr Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Lori ann Attivissimo M.D., F.A.C.P.99 Sunnyside Blvd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya M.D.40 Crossways Park Drive Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Wallace Peter Chan M.D.40 Crossways Park Dr Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Hon cheung Chan MD40 CROSSWAYS PARK DR WOODBURY NY 11797