Dr. Gordon MacKinnon is a psychologist practicing in Southfield, MI. Dr. MacKinnon specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. MacKinnon evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. MacKinnon because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- How a collaborative task force can assist in managing biotechnology products.
- Preliminary survey of pharmacists' use of the Internet.
- Preparing medical students for the changing healthcare environment in United States.
- Binocular stimulation and the fragmentation of after-images.
- AUTOKINETIC MOVEMENT: SELECTIVE MANIPULATION OF DIRECTIONAL COMPONENTS BY IMAGE STABILIZATION.
- Computer-based patient simulations: hospital pharmacists' performance and opinions.
- Process dissociation of sight vocabulary and phonetic decoding in reading: a new perspective on surface and phonological dyslexias.
- Applying business principles to pharmaceutical care.
- Selective reading: attention to the "unattended" lines.
- Steadily fixated figures and prolonged after-images: further evidence that fragmentation occurs non-randomly.
- Coloured mach bands.
- Stabilized images, steadily fixated figures, and prolonged after-images.
- Metropolitan network of drug-use evaluation and quality assurance pharmacists.
- Mark Philip Bryden.
- Motivations and practice-area preferences of pharmacists interested in pursuing a Pharm.D. degree through a nontraditional program.
Dr. Gordon E. MacKinnon, PhD's Practice location
Southfield, MI 48076Get Direction
Rochester Hills, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Gordon E. MacKinnon, PhD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- Dr. Jessica Lee Jenkins PHD200 Diverson St Rochester MI 48307
- Carrie Gleason L.P.900 W UNIVERSITY DR STE B-3 ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Mr. Bradley D Rockafellow PH.D1055 SOUTH BLVD E ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. Mila Velinova PSYD, LP1349 S. ROCHESTER RD. ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. Emmaline Weidman PH.D71 Walnut Blvd Rochester MI 48307
- Anthony J Piazza MA, LLP3950 S ROCHESTER RD ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307