Dr. John C Cranham D.D.S., P.C.
Dentist1207 Volvo Parkway Suite 200 Chesapeake VA, 23320
He uses his vast experience and expansive knowledge to create healthy, natural-looking smiles. Education and Accomplishments Dr. Cranham was an honors graduate of the Medical College of Virginia in ...
Education and Training
Medical College of Virginia DDS 1988
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Dental Implants (all Phases)
- Tmj (tmd) Therapy
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring
- Restorative And Cosmetic Dentistry
- General & Family Dentistry
- Missing Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Bleeding Gums
- Teeth Grinding/night Guards
- Headache Relief
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Dental Assocation
- American Equilibration Society
- The Dawson Academy
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. John C Cranham D.D.S., P.C.'s Practice location
Chesapeake, VA 23320Get Direction
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23321Get Direction
Dr. John C Cranham D.D.S., P.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cranham
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Marybeth Fasano DMD984 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Zaneta Hamlin4440 Shore Drive Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Dr. Zeyad Mady D.D.S.2100 Lynnhaven Pkwy Virginia Beach VA 23456
- Dr. Ruth E Abraham DDS404 Parliament Dr Virginia Beach VA 23464
- Dr. Ryan R Boylan D.D.S.528 Albemarle Dr Chesapeake VA 23322
- Dr. Sanae Bouallali Berrada D.D.S.2100 Lynnhaven Pkwy Virginia Beach VA 23456