Dr. Debra Studer DO
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine1540 High St Suite 101 Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Debra Studer practices Geriatric Medicine in Des Moines, IA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Studer works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 2001
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Family Medicine
Dr. Debra Studer DO's Practice location
LA GRANDE, OR 97850Get Direction
Dr. Debra Studer DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Studer
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Dr. Robert L Bender MD1801 HICKMAN ROAD DES MOINES IA 50314
- Dr. Robert D Conner DO13435 UNIVERSITY AVE CLIVE IA 50325
- Dr. Paul B Volker MD3200 GRAND AVE DES MOINES IA 50312
- Dr. Kathleen Rita Gannon D.O.1810 Sw White Birch Circle Ankeny IA 50023
- Mr. Maher Saegh M.D.1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Stephen Jeffrey Nickelburg3600 30th Street Des Moines IA 50310