Dr. Brandon Garth Goates DMD
Dentist | General Practice3885 S Val Vista Dr Suite 106 Gilbert AZ, 85297
Dr. Brandon Goates is a Dentist practicing in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Goates specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Brandon Garth Goates DMD's Practice location
Gilbert, AZ 85297Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85004Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85018Get Direction
Casa Grande, AZ 85122Get Direction
Mesa, AZ 85203Get Direction
Chandler, AZ 85225Get Direction
Tempe, AZ 85284Get Direction
Glendale, AZ 85302Get Direction
Tucson, AZ 85705Get Direction
Tucson, AZ 85716Get Direction
Dr. Brandon Garth Goates DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goates
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Dr. Owen Michael Waldman D.M.D.21809 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. John Aird Dana DDS2084 E Southern Ave Tempe Arizona 85282
- Dr. Brent D Pulley D.M.D., LTD1442 E Chandler Blvd Phoenix AZ 85048
- Daniel G. Kline2470 West Ray Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Lorena Moorhead1050 East University Drive Mesa Arizona 85203
- Dr. J. Ladd Williams D.D.S.1244 N Greenfield Rd Mesa AZ 85205