Dr. Dannette Smith Johnson D.O.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology2500 North State Street Department Of Medici Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Dannette Johnson is a rheumatologist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Johnson specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Johnson treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Dannette Smith Johnson D.O.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Dannette Smith Johnson D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment: Hot or Cold?
Ever heard of Icy Hot? Temperature-based therapies have been around for ages. Heat pads and ice packs have long been used to relieve all sorts of aches and pains of the muscles and joints.Rheumatoid arthritis is no exception, but how are these treatments used best for joints specifically affected by...
- 6 Remedies For Itchy Skin with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia symptoms are very similar to autoimmune conditions, and they vary from person to person. Fibromyalgia symptoms can include weakness, fatigue, constant muscle pain, and unexplained pain throughout your body. Another symptom, which might be uncommon, is pruritus or severe itching. ...
- Dr. Jason K Taylor M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Linda R Rockhold M.D.971 Lakeland Drive Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Lisa Vernino Maher MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Shabana C Karim M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Trayton B. Mains D.O2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Robert W. Mcmurray MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216