Roger Leroy Cronk DO
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology8020 Constitution Place Ne #202 Albuquerque NM, 87110
Dr. Roger Cronk is an interventional radiologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Cronk specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1976
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Tripler Army Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Roger Leroy Cronk DO's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87110Get Direction
Roger Leroy Cronk DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cronk
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Treatments for Lung Cancer
The nature of cancer, its stage, your overall health, and the condition of your lungs will largely determine the kind of treatment that safeguards your health. If you happen to be an active smoker, quitting the habit would be a precondition for quicker recovery from cancer. Lung cancer is one the...
- Health Benefits and Uses of Bergamot
Bergamot Orange is a citrus fruit that has a very pleasant fragrance and a very fresh scent. The fruit is by itself very nutritious and has several known health benefits. Its oil extracted from the fruit peel is also known to be an excellent supplement which helps in dealing with several health...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Dengue Fever?
Entry Point: The Proboscis Prick of the Aedes MosquitoIn Dengue fever, the human body plays host to a virus that is carried by the Aedes mosquito species. The infection occurs when mosquito saliva is mixed with harmful viruses in the bloodstream. The virus then goes through stages of overcoming the...
- Are there Medications to Treat Celiac Disease?
The small intestine is a part of the digestive tract located after the stomach and before the large intestine. The inner surface of the small intestine which comes in contact with semi-digested food from the stomach has some small finger-like projections called villi that not only help to move food...
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- Dr. Charles Edward Lohr M.D.4411 The 25 Way Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Robert S Mals MD601 DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Kirk John Giesbrandt MD601 DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Dr. William Schaeffer MDUnm Dept Of Radiology Msc10 5530 Albuquerque NM 87131
- Shelby James Bennett MD8020 CONSTITUTION PL NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Ryan Craig Lebaron M.D.MSC10 5530 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131