Dr. Amy David, DMD, is a dentist that has been practicing in Jefferson, Georgia since 2013. As a Georgia native, Dr. David followed in her fathers footsteps and became a very successful dentist and an active member in her community. She graduated with a B.A. in Psychology from Davidson College in 2000, and also graduated with top honors and her Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia in 2009. Dr. David gives each of her patients, and their families, thorough and specialized care. She works to create a fun and individualized experience for her patients. While practicing in Savannah, Georgia, Dr. David was named as one of Savannahs Top Dentists by Savannah Magazine. In 2017 and 2018, Dr. Amy Davids practice, Hometown Family Medicine, has been named as the Best Dentist in Jackson County. As a family dentist, Dr. David specializes in preventative, restorative, general, and cosmetic dentistry. Both her and her well-trained staff have performed successful fillings, periodontal therapies, whitening treatments, tooth extractions, and oral cleanings. Dr. David is also trained to treat common dental conditions, such as periodontal (gum) disease, cavities, abscesses, toothaches, as well as dental emergencies, like a cracked or broken tooth.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association
- Volunteers with local church and in community.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- United Concordia
Mrs. Amy G. David, DMD's Practice location
Buford, GA 30518 Get Direction
Canton, GA 30114 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Amy G. David, DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Amy G. David, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. David
Dr. Amy David is very good at listening to her patients. She explains the options available and helps us make the best choices. And when I had an after-hours emergency she called me right away! Great dentist!!!
Love my dentist! Great place for families!
I love Dr. Amy and her staff!
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD 1325 Auburn Road Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Edward D'witt Mcdonald D.D.S. 2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. William Gaines Rice D.D.S. 140 Hawthorne Park Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Jeremy Robert Ward DMD 2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Brian Thomas Kinsey DMD 2119 Hamilton Creek Pkwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Reginald Douglas Booker D.D.S. 4005 Winder Hwy Flowery Branch GA 30542