Dr. Amy David, DMD, is a dentist that has been practicing in Jefferson, Georgia since 2013. As a Georgia native, Dr. David followed in her fathers footsteps and became a very successful dentist and an active member in her community. She graduated with a B.A. in Psychology from Davidson College in 2000, and also graduated with top honors and her Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia in 2009. Dr. David gives each of her patients, and their families, thorough and specialized care. She works to create a fun and individualized experience for her patients. While practicing in Savannah, Georgia, Dr. David was named as one of Savannahs Top Dentists by Savannah Magazine. In 2017 and 2018, Dr. Amy Davids practice, Hometown Family Medicine, has been named as the Best Dentist in Jackson County. As a family dentist, Dr. David specializes in preventative, restorative, general, and cosmetic dentistry. Both her and her well-trained staff have performed successful fillings, periodontal therapies, whitening treatments, tooth extractions, and oral cleanings. Dr. David is also trained to treat common dental conditions, such as periodontal (gum) disease, cavities, abscesses, toothaches, as well as dental emergencies, like a cracked or broken tooth.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association
- Volunteers with local church and in community.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- United Concordia
Mrs. Amy G. David, DMD's Practice location
Buford, GA 30518 Get Direction
Canton, GA 30114 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Amy G. David, DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Amy G. David, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. David
Dr. Amy David is very good at listening to her patients. She explains the options available and helps us make the best choices. And when I had an after-hours emergency she called me right away! Great dentist!!!
Love my dentist! Great place for families!
I love Dr. Amy and her staff!
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Randeep Bhullar DDS 845 Scenic Highway Lawrenceville Georgia 30046
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD 1325 Auburn Road Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Edward D'witt Mcdonald D.D.S. 2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Katherine Lynn Fry D.M.D. 3625 Braselton Hwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. William Gaines Rice D.D.S. 140 Hawthorne Park Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Jeremy Robert Ward DMD 2463 Hamilton Mill Pkwy Dacula GA 30019