Dr. Nicholas B Countryman M.D.
Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery125 Sunnynoll Ct #100 Winston Salem NC, 27106
Dr. Nicholas Countryman is a dermatologist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Countryman specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Countryman diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Use of a special knife and blade for Mohs layers when tumor extends to the perichondrium of the ear.
- Cell phone-assisted identification of surgery site.
- Practice gaps: Delayed treatment and inadequate surgical margins for invasive melanoma in elderly patients.
- A comparison of super wide field microscopy systems in mohs surgery.
- Cosmetic Skin Care, Laser Procedures, Skin Cancer
- Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals 2009
Dr. Nicholas B Countryman M.D.'s Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27106Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46250Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas B Countryman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Countryman
- What Causes Jock Itch?
What Causes Jock Itch?Jock Itch is a fungal infection that both men and women develop in the warm and moist environs of their groin, especially the junction between their thighs and waist. The infection is characterized by wavy reddish-brown rashes that appear raised and inflamed at the center,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Rosacea
The redness, swelling, and a seemingly acne breakout on your face can make you feel emotionally down. As a result, your self-confidence and self-esteem will drop, taking a toll on you. This condition could be mentally depressing and a very hard condition to live with. However, you can turn this...
- Wolf Spider Bites
It can be quite scary when someone experiences a wolf spider bite. However, if someone knows what wolf spiders are and how to take care of their bite wounds, it would minimize any possible dangers or complications. If you want to know more about the wolf spider, then you have definitely come to the...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- Is Rosacea a Lifelong Skin Condition?
Yes, rosacea is one of the most common chronic skin conditions that affect nearly 16 million people in the United States alone and about 45 million worldwide. The exact cause of rosacea is not known, but there are several theories suggested by many experts regarding rosacea and its...
- Dr. Elizabeth F. Sherertz M.D.1400 Westgate Center Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. James Joseph Szabo M.D.3605 PETERS CT HIGH POINT NC 27265
- Dr. Christopher Brent Yelverton M.D.Medical Center Blvd Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. John G. Albertini M.D.1450 Professional Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Zoe Diana Draelos M.D.2444 N Main St High Point NC 27262
- Dr. Stephanie Sturgill MD175 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103