Mrs. Anaida Melkumian MD
General Practitioner7855 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA, 90046
Anaida Melkumian, MD, practices general medicine. Dr. Melkumian earned her medical degree from Yerevan State Medical University in Armenia. Dr. Melkumian's care philosophy is to give each patient pers ...
Education and Training
Yerevan State Medical Institute, Yerevan, Armenia MD
Yerevan State Medical Institute, Yerevan, Armenia 1990
Yerevan State Medical University In Yerevan, Armenia Medical
- Pain Management
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Dept Of Morehouse General Surgery
Mrs. Anaida Melkumian MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90046Get Direction
Glendale, CA 91203Get Direction
LONG BEACH, CA 90806Get Direction
Mrs. Anaida Melkumian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Melkumian
- What Should I Keep in Mind While Using Antibiotics?
Antibiotics are life-saving medications for many bacterial infections. Misuse of these drugs may result in developing drug resistant bacteria. Therefore, understanding the use and misuse of antibiotics is very important in preventing antibiotic resistance. There are different types of antibiotics,...
- Eyes Are the Clues to Different Health Conditions
You can detect if you have diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, based on what your eyes reveal. The eyes also serve as portals for detecting eye disorders, like cataracts and glaucoma. The symptoms of the different diseases are seen in, on, and around the eyes. Andrew Iwach, MD, associate...
- 5 Tips on Living with Tennis Elbow
5 Tips on Living with Tennis ElbowAlso referred to as lateral epicondylitis, tennis elbow is a condition that causes complications in the joints around the elbow. Tennis elbow can take up to a month before the condition causes intense pain in the affected area. It is called tennis elbow because the...
- What is Addison’s Disease: Is it Life-Threatening?
Adrenal glands are located above the kidneys and are responsible for producing certain hormones that are essential for the normal functioning of the body.Addison's disease is a hormonal disorder which is caused by an insufficient level of hormones produced by the adrenal glands. There is a hormone...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Parastou Tizro5720 Owensmouth Avenue Los Angeles California 91367
- Mr. Jose L Villagomez MD12099 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Glen C Farkas M.D.7230 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Rena Keynigshteyn M.D.6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Alvaro H Serrano russi MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian M.D.6425 Whittier Blvd Los Angeles CA 90022