Dr. Debasish Bhattacharyya M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology1821 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI, 54301
Dr. Debasish Bhattacharyya practices Neuropathology in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Bhattacharyya studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Debasish Bhattacharyya M.D.'s Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54301Get Direction
DARLINGTON, WI 53530Get Direction
Dr. Debasish Bhattacharyya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhattacharyya
- Brain Cells Can Revamp DNA, Possibly Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
The neurons in the brain can interchange and alter genes, scientists have found. This interference can expand what the brain’s proteins can do, but it also might be a reason for Alzheimer’s. ...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Remaining Positive After a Muscular Dystrophy Diagnosis
After the onset of muscular dystrophy, you might profoundly feel depressed. Yet, as time goes by, people adjust to their new situation and re-evaluate their attitude towards their condition. In some cases, people may even be driven to greater achievements after learning their diagnosis. To begin...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- One Husband's Touching Way to Honor Wife with Alzheimer's Disease
Dan Summers has been married to his wife, Joan Summers, for over 60 years now. However, Joan has Alzheimer’s. She was diagnosed when she was 61 years old, almost 17 years ago, and Dan has been her sole caregiver since the very beginning when the symptoms were mild and she was still able to care...
- Wayne Bentham MD301 E Saint Joseph St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Heather Alissa Stanko MD725 S WEBSTER SUITE 201 GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Dr. Concepcion E Santillan MD720 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Celeste Elaine Case MD725 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Terence Shaun Edgar MD1821 S WEBSTER AVE GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Dr. David N Heverly MD725 S WEBSTER AVE GREEN BAY WI 54301