Dr. Cindy Parsons is a pediatrician practicing in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Parsons is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Parsons diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Parsons can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Cindy Elizabeth Parsons M.D.'s Practice location
Pocatello, ID 83201Get Direction
Dr. Cindy Elizabeth Parsons M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Dr. Bjorn Sauerwein MD500 S 11th Ave Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Velma Susan Bradford M.D.500 S 11th Ave Pocatello ID 83201
- Alison Marie Mcinturff M.D.1151 HOSPITAL WAY BLDG F POCATELLO ID 83201
- Dr. Marlene Michele Corriere-bransky MD651 Memorial Dr Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Matthew A Stelzer MD1151 HOSPITAL WAY BLDG F POCATELLO ID 83201
- Dr. Brian C Fulks MD1151 HOSPITAL WAY POCATELLO ID 83201