Dr. John Horgan is a urologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Horgan specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1987
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Urology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
Dr. John D. Horgan M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. John D. Horgan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horgan
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- Ansar U Khan MD6829 N 72nd St. Omaha NE 68122
- Dr. Peter M Gordon MD111 S 90th St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Emily R Kean puccioni MD10707 Pacific St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Stephen S Lim MD111 S 90th St Omaha NE 68114
- Paulos Yohannes MD6829 N 72nd St. Omaha NE 68122
- Dr. Stewart Elliot Sloan M.D.6751 N 72nd St Omaha NE 68122