Uzma Ali MBBS
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology480 Osborne Rd Ne Suite 220 Minneapolis MN, 55432
Dr. Uzma Ali is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Ali specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Affiliated Hospitals
- Frankford Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Affiliated Hospitals
Uzma Ali MBBS's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55432Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55422Get Direction
Uzma Ali MBBS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ali
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Dr. Brian Christopher Betts M.D.12902 Magnolia Dr. Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Lucia Astrid Garino M.D.3960 Coon Rapids Blvd Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Linda Jean Burns M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Timothy R Toonen M.D.345 Sherman St Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Mukta Arora M.B., B.S.516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Nelli Bejanyan M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195