Dr. Rhonda Miller is a speech language pathologist practicing in MELBOURNE, AR. Dr. Miller specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Miller evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Miller helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Rhonda Ann Miller SLP's Practice location
MELBOURNE, AR 72556Get Direction
Rhonda Ann Miller SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Laura Ann Woods1401 HWY 5 SOUTH MOUNTAIN VIEW AR 72560
- Mrs. Jennifer Wiseman Humphries M.S., CCC-SLP301 COLLEGE ST CALICO ROCK AR 72519
- Amanda Lynn Lawrence MCD, CCC-SLP1013 HALEY STREET MELBOURNE AR 72556
- Megan Lechele Martin MCD, CCC-SLP219 WILDWOOD DRIVE MOUNTAIN VIEW AR 72560
- Mrs. Melanie Ann Cornelius MCD CCC-SLPHC 89 BOX 433 MT PLEASANT AR 72561
- Mrs. Lorrie Anne Sadler MSE CCC-SLP504 MAGNOLIA DRIVE MOUNTAIN VIEW AR 72560