Dr. Obinna Nnaemeka Eruchalu MD
Surgeon1928 Randolph Rd Suite 312 Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. Obinna Eruchalu is a general surgeon practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Eruchalu specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Eruchalu provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1978
Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen Faculty of Medicine
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1978
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- University Prize in Medicine, 1978
- Director of Surgery's Award for Outstanding Academ, Harlem Hospital 1983
- Director of Surgery's Award for Outstanding Academ, Englewood Hospita 1986
- Director of Surgery's Award for Clinical Competenc, Englewood Hospita 1987
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Harlem Hospital Center 1988
- Harlem Hospital Center, Surgical Endoscopy, NY, USA 1988
Dr. Obinna Nnaemeka Eruchalu MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28211Get Direction
Dr. Obinna Nnaemeka Eruchalu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eruchalu
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- Dr. Sandra Schultz MD1038 Xray Drive Gastonia North Carolina 28054
- Dr. Steven A Weston MD2131 Ayrsley Town Blvd Charlotte NC 28273
- Dr. Philip A Visser MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Michael George Melkonian M.D.2104 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Michael H Thomason MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Ryan Swan1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203