Dr. Schuchart is an internist, also known as a general internist or a doctor of internal medicine, who is a physician that provides comprehensive care for adults. Internists have a unique role in health ...
Education and Training
University of Iowa Medical School MD
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine
Dr. Charlotte L. Schuchart M.D.'s Practice location
Champaign, IL 61822Get Direction
Dr. Charlotte L. Schuchart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schuchart
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Christine A. Weaver414 North High Cross Road Urbana Illinois 61802
- Dr. Kavitha Subramoney M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Neelu Kaliani MD1818 E. Windsor Road Urbana IL 61802
- Dr. Andrew J. Bartlett D.O.1801 Windsor Rd Champaign IL 61822
- Dr. Vishwas Vanar MD550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Sumuk Sundaram M.D.1801 Windsor Rd Champaign IL 61822