Clinton Rice is a physical therapist practicing in Farmington, MO. Clinton Rice specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Clinton Rice can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Clinton Rice will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Clinton Dale Rice DPT's Practice location
Farmington, MO 63640Get Direction
Clinton Dale Rice DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Mr. Derrick A. Wolk MPT1506 W. St. Joseph Perryville MO 63775
- Quennie Sungcad1101 W Liberty St Farmington MO 63640
- Dr. Kathryn Sue Wiles DPT602 Maple Valley Dr Farmington MO 63640
- Claire Gibbs PT1644 Highway F Fredericktown MO 63645
- Mrs. Christine Marie Geile PT1280 Doctors Dr Farmington MO 63640
- Edward T Rinda PT2725 N Westwood Blvd Poplar Bluff MO 63901