Dr. Cristine Cornelius is a family practitioner practicing in Spring Green, WI. Dr. Cornelius specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cornelius possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1996
University of New South Wales Faculty of Medicine 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Strep Throat
- Mercy Hlth System, Family Medicine
- Mercy Health System
- Mercy Health System Program
Dr. Cristine L Cornelius MD's Practice location
Spring Green, WI 53588Get Direction
Dr. Cristine L Cornelius MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Kevin Richard Whitney MD301 E 2nd St Richland Center WI 53581
- Dr. Trevver C Buss M.D.112 Helen St Sauk City WI 53583
- Dr. John J Koch M.D.112 Helen St Sauk City WI 53583
- Dr. John Mark Lehman DO551 Main St Highland WI 53543
- Dr. Edwin Barclay Shultz M.D.112 Helen St Sauk City WI 53583
- Dr. Jennifer M Myszkowski MD301 E 2nd St Richland Center WI 53581