Dr. Megan Delimata M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Delimata is board certified and fellowship trained in gastroenterology, and the founding physician of Digestive Health Center of Celebration. Originally from Poland, she pursued postgraduate train ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- (Cook County Hospital) Gastroenterology
Dr. Megan Delimata M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Kissimmee, FL 34747Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32825Get Direction
Dr. Megan Delimata M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Delimata
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- The Low FODMAP Diet and Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Myths and Facts
Until now, it has been recognized that diet neither causes nor treats inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. However, specific diets have proven to be helpful in alleviating symptoms associated with these diseases. When considering this, it is important to...
- Rare Skin Condition Linked to Crohn’s Disease
A rare, chronic skin condition called hidradenitis suppurativa may be putting patients at risk for developing Crohn’s disease. According to recent evidence, hidradenitis suppurativa shares clinical and pathogenic features with Crohn’s disease, suggesting that the two chronic conditions may be...
- What to Expect After Anal Fissure Surgery
Side-Effects of Fissure SurgeryAfter a surgery, you can experience some side effects that are mostly temporary. It is recommended that you discuss the side effects with your surgeon before the surgery. The surgery doesn’t normally cause too much pain afterwards. You might experience soreness for...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder triggered by gluten exposure. Gluten is a protein found in barley, rye, and wheat. The disease is sometimes called as celiac sprue, which results in the inflammation of the small intestine. When a person has celiac disease, consuming anything that contains...
- Dr. David N. Butler M.D.2001 South California Avenue Chicago Illinois 60608
- Dr. David C. Chua MD2900 Oakbrook Hills Road Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Samuel Tesfay M.D.1425 South Main Street Walnut Creek California 94596
- Dr. Ilysa R Diamond DO1010 Lake Street Oak Park IL 60301
- Aman Ali M.D.3309 Panther Creek Drive Springfield Illinois 62711
- Mr. Veslav Stecevic MD5701 Bow Pointe Drive Clarkston Michigan 48346