Mr. Kudakwashe Richson Chikwava MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology3705 5th Ave Children's Hospital Pittsburgh PA, 15213
Dr. Kudakwashe Chikwava practices Pediatric Pathology in Pittsburgh, PA. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Chikwava is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
- Analysis of loss of heterozygosity in single-system and multisystem Langerhans'
- Lnk constrains myeloproliferative diseases in mice.
- Imaging of pediatric ovarian neoplasms.
- Low back pain in a child associated with acute onset cauda equina syndrome: a rare presentation of an aggressive vertebral hemangioma: a case report.
- Intra-articular nodular fasciitis of the knee in a pediatric patient.
- Malignant rhabdoid tumor of the bladder and ganglioglioma in a 14 year-old male with a germline 22q11.2 deletion.
- Behcet Disease Initially Presenting as Deep Venous Thrombosis: A Case Report.
Mr. Kudakwashe Richson Chikwava MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
WILMINGTON, DE 19803Get Direction
Mr. Kudakwashe Richson Chikwava MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chikwava
- 10 Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is castor oil?Castor oil has been popularly known for treating skin-related infections, promoting healthy hair, and relieving constipation. However, some studies have shown that castor oil has more important uses when it comes to supporting the body’s immune system. Castor oil is known to...
- How to Sort Out Financial Challenges of Breast Cancer
When a woman faces breast cancer, she should only have to worry about one thing: recovery. But the cold hard truth is that many women must face the reality financial hardship during an already tumultuous time. The outcomes of bankruptcy, welfare, and losing the family home are not usually what we...
- When Going Out to Eat with Crohn's Disease, What's the Safest Cuisine?
When you have Crohn’s Disease, living everyday life can be tough enough, but going out to eat may add an extra challenge. In addition to the challenges presented by frequent bathroom breaks, you may find it difficult to locate restaurants that serve food items that don’t exasperate your...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- The Low FODMAP Diet and Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Myths and Facts
Until now, it has been recognized that diet neither causes nor treats inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. However, specific diets have proven to be helpful in alleviating symptoms associated with these diseases. When considering this, it is important to...