Mr. Kudakwashe Richson Chikwava MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE, 19803
Dr. Kudakwashe Chikwava practices Pediatric Pathology in Pittsburgh, PA. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Chikwava is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
- Analysis of loss of heterozygosity in single-system and multisystem Langerhans'
- Lnk constrains myeloproliferative diseases in mice.
- Imaging of pediatric ovarian neoplasms.
- Low back pain in a child associated with acute onset cauda equina syndrome: a rare presentation of an aggressive vertebral hemangioma: a case report.
- Intra-articular nodular fasciitis of the knee in a pediatric patient.
- Malignant rhabdoid tumor of the bladder and ganglioglioma in a 14 year-old male with a germline 22q11.2 deletion.
- Behcet Disease Initially Presenting as Deep Venous Thrombosis: A Case Report.
Mr. Kudakwashe Richson Chikwava MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
WILMINGTON, DE 19803Get Direction
Mr. Kudakwashe Richson Chikwava MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chikwava
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue
Multiple sclerosis is a poorly understood autoimmune disease with a variety of symptoms, not all of which are felt by every person. Perhaps the most common symptom of MS is fatigue, and even that does not affect everyone equally.Tiredness and lassitudeFatigue can manifest itself either mentally or...
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
- How Does Your Baby Develop During the First Trimester?
When a woman becomes pregnant, her periods stop. Pregnancy starts when the egg that has been released from the ovaries is fertilized by a sperm. It usually lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into three trimesters. The first, second and third months are considered the first trimester of pregnancy....
- Congress Introduces Bill to Protect Health Care Workers from Violence
It's surprising that those make their living helping people are at a higher rate of on-the-job-violence than prison guards or even police officers. Statistics from 2016 state that 70% of healthcare workers were affected by violence, out of all professions in the United States. In fact, workers who...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Maria Brescia Queenan MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Robert E Garola MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Diana A Corao MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Jeffery L. Twiss MDA.I. DUPONT HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Katrina A Conard MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803