Dr. Mayer Fishman MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Mdc 44 Tampa FL, 33612
Dr. Mayer Fishman is an oncologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Fishman specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Fishman manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of South Florida (Usf) Medicine
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1993
University of Central Florida College of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Interleukin-2 and Pembrolizumab for Metastatic Kidney Cancer
- Phase 2 Durvalumab (Medi4736) for Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) Refactory Urothelial Carcinoma in Situ of the Bladder
- Adaptive Abiraterone Therapy for Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
- PROCLAIM Registry to Evaluate the Treatment Patterns and Clinical Response in Malignancy
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Dr. Mayer Fishman MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33612Get Direction
Dr. Mayer Fishman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fishman
- Aspirin May Help Prevent Breast Cancer in Women with Diabetes
People have taken aspirin for pain for longer than many people realize. Willow bark, whether chewed or taken as a tea, has been used for over two thousand years. Acetylsalicylic acid is the active ingredient in both willow bark and aspirin. It is a common painkiller.Not only is it good against pain,...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Lymphoma: Coping with Radiation Treatment
Getting a diagnosis of lymphoma or any type of cancer is always difficult and overwhelming. Apart from the medical aspects relating to the condition, you will also have to learn how to cope with the physiological and emotional issues that follow. Keep in mind that it is OK to feel shocked and...
- What Can I Wear After Breast Cancer Surgery?
A breast cancer diagnosis is shocking and devastating, but what follows can take on a physical and emotional toll on the body. 26-year-old Megan Sullivan has been a witness to this struggle up close and personal. When she was just 9 years old, her mother was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer at...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Dr. Roohi Ismail- Khan MD12902 Magnolia Drive Tampa Florida 33612
- Dr. Pamela Munster MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Eric Haura MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Alberto Chiappori MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Scott Antonia MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. William Dalton MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612