Dr. Kurt A Krueger MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine4624 N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL, 32503
When patients come in and they are unable to perform everyday activities, I understand how they feel. I focus on their goals, which are to decrease pain and improve performance so they can get back to ...
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Anesthesiology; Borgess Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mayo Clinic Rochester1975
Dr. Kurt A Krueger MD's Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32503 Get Direction
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561 Get Direction
Milton, FL 32570 Get Direction
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Get Direction
PENSACOLA, FL 32503 Get Direction
Dr. Kurt A Krueger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krueger
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- 10-Year-Old with Breast Cancer Teaches Life Lesson to Adults
A young girl in Utah, at only ten years old, has had to battle breast cancer. Not only has she been brave and powerful in that, but she is also taking the time to inspire others - even adults who are much older.Chrissy's storyChrissy became the youngest recorded person to ever be diagnosed with...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Rajendran G. Nair MD 4901 Grande Drive Pensacola Florida 32504
- Christian Savoie 52 Highpoint Drive Gulf Breeze Florida 32561
- Dr. Rick D Smith M.D. 1000 W Moreno St Pensacola FL 32501
- Dr. Richard H Ciordia MD 4810 North Davis Highway Pensacola FL 32503
- Dr. Victor Y Agadzi M.D. 1000 W Moreno St Pensacola FL 32501
- Dr. Alan D. Krys MD 4901 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504