Dr. Nicole Roth is a podiatrist practicing in Boulder, Colorado. Dr. Roth is a Podiatrist specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the lower leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Roth diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet and ankle. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking, standing, running, jumping, climing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in this overall lower extremity care by means of non-surgical and surgical management.
Education and Training
Youngstown State University Biology 2007
Kent State University DPM 2011
- Americal College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- J.F.K. Medical Center. Atlantis, FL
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery. American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- Boulder Community Hospital ( Boulder, CO )
Dr. Nicole M. Roth, DPM's Practice location
BOULDER, CO 80303Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nicole M. Roth, DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nicole M. Roth, DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roth
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM1333 West 120th Ave Denver CO 80234
- Yvonne Bridgett Weber DPM3000 Center Green Dr Boulder CO 80301
- Dr. Zak H Weis DPM1901 Medi Park Dr Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. James S Scales D.P.M.19 Avery St Plymouth NH 03264
- Dr. Sharon Tran Quach D.P.M12201 Pecos St. Denver CO 80234
- Andrew S. Kassel DPM405 Laurel St Broomfield CO 80020