Dr. Harshit Aggarwal is a prosthodontist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Aggarwal specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Harshit A Aggarwal MSD FACP FICD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53233Get Direction
ANNANDALE, VA 22003Get Direction
Dr. Harshit A Aggarwal MSD FACP FICD's reviewsWrite Review
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Always Consult with Your Family Physician
Who is a Family Physician?Family physicians are highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals who treat, manage, or prevent various types of illnesses. With a unique ability to understand how a disease can present itself in different forms in different patients, family physicians assure that...
- Research Gives Muscular Dystrophy Patients New Hope
Regardless of the person’s age, sex, or where they are from, being told that they have a progressive disease like muscular dystrophy is devastating. It means learning to live with a disease that makes muscles waste away. For many, one of the coping mechanisms they turn to is to learn as much...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Mark A Boldt DDS2323 S 109th St Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Carlos J Parajon DDS7155 N Port Washington Rd Milwaukee WI 53217
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Ziebert DDS735 N Water St Milwaukee WI 53202
- Dr. David Joseph Kachelmeyer D.D.S.1331 W Birch Ct Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Timothy Otto Hart D.D.S.1720 E Lake Bluff Blvd Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Michael P Waliszewski DDS, MSD13780 W Greenfield Ave Brookfield WI 53005